Curtis W. Guntner, CCIM, CPM®, RPA
Leading our team of professionals in our commercial/investment property management, sales, and leasing division is Curtis W. Guntner, President & Broker of Central Coast Properties. Curtis graduated from Pepperdine University and has earned the following most highly regarded and respected designations in the real estate industry: CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member awarded by the CCIM Institute; CPM®, Certified Property Manager awarded by IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management); and RPA, Real Property Administrator awarded by BOMA (Building Owners & Managers Association). Only a very small percentage of real estate practitioners nationwide have been able to complete the caliber of work involved with these designations and areas of study/experience, making Curtis Guntner top in his field and a real estate professional to trust.
Central Coast Properties - Owner/President 6/04 to Present
Brokerage and Management of Investment, Commercial, Office, Retail, Industrial, and Residential assets throughout Ventura County.
The Becker Group, Inc. (Formerly Lehman Becker, Inc.) - Property Manager/Broker Associate 7/93 to 6/04
Brokerage and Portfolio Management of Investment, Commercial, Office, Retail Industrial, and Residential assets throughout Ventura County.
Robert E. Rodgers, Jr. - Property Manager/Broker Associate 9/84 to 7/93
Managing and leasing of Investment, Office, Retail, Hospitality and Industrial assets.
Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
Bachelor of Science, Management 1991
Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
Designee Member of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Course CI101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Course CI201: Market Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Course CI301: Decision Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Course CI401: Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Analysis
- Course CI407: Advanced Techniques in Marketing and Leasing
- Course CI408: Course Concepts Review
Institute of Real Estate Management
Certified Property Manager (CPM®)
- Course #303: Management of Retail Buildings
- Course #400: Managing Real Estate as an Investment
- Course #500: Problem Solving and Decision Making for Property Managers
- Course #800: Ethics in Real Estate Management
- Course #875: Implementing an IREM SMART Partners Program
- IREM 1994 Asset Symposium, Charleston, S.C. Attendee
Building Owners and Managers Association
Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Course RPA#1: The Design, Operation & Maintenance of Building Systems I
- Course RPA#2: The Design, Operations & Maintenance of Building Systems II
- Course RPA#4: Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Course RPA#5: Property Manager’s Guide to Real Estate Law
- Course RPA#6: Asset Management
- Course RPA#8: Leasing and Marketing for Property Managers
- Course RPA#9: Environmental Health and Safety Issues
- Course RPA#11: Ethics is Good Business
- State of California Real Estate Brokers License #00908826
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) (National & Central Coast Chapter)
- CCIM Institute (National Chapter)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) (National Chapter)
- Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors ® (MLS Member)
- California Association of Realtors ® (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors ® (NAR)
- Property Management, Sales, and Leasing of investment, commercial, & residential properties.
- Broker for acquisitions and dispositions of income producing properties, owner-user properties, & single family homes.
- Facilitating tax deferred exchanges of income producing properties.
- Supervision of construction of tenant improvements, major capital improvements, building and unit rehabs, and new construction
- Preparation and execution of marketing plans for leasing and disposition of assets.
- Designing and implementing management plans for troubled assets.
- Analyze market conditions and recommend rate adjustments and revisions.
- Negotiating and approving contracts for services.
- Designing and implementing of preventive maintenance programs.
- Performance of regular property inspections.
- Designing and implementing life-safety and emergency preparedness programs.
- Supervision of property collections and tenant rule enforcement.
- Negotiating, reviewing and approving lease documents.
- Syndication for the purpose of income property ownership.
- Management of on-site and off-site personnel and management.
- Establishing, monitoring and enforcing property operating policies.
- Preparing annual budgets, including capital expenditure budgets.
- Review and approve property operating statements.
- Analyze and review property financial and owner requirements.
- Analyze property use and recommend alternative restructuring of property uses.
- Identify, analyze, implement, or approve major capital expenditure programs such as remodeling and tenant improvements.
- Analyze and approve submissions for property financing.
- Identify, recommend, or approve properties for acquisitions or disposition.
- Market and location analysis for existing and non-existing buildings.